Fare well, Busan

August 16, 2013 Ninonanenun 1 Comments



Busan, I have no words for what its been to live in your houses, your ground. I remember what I felt like when I first saw you and I remember the nights when I've been wondering how a place can be so much different to everything I've been used to. I remember learning the first words in korean and the first time to taste your spicy food. And I remember the smiling faces when I managed to order meals in korean by myself. I remember wandering through your broad or narrow streets, without mission or destination. I remember how I enjoyed being with your calm people, that don't even think about stealing things or fighting with others. I remember the headaches that soju gave me in the mornings after a night out and I remember how much I loved your coffee. I can remember how hard it was to climb your mountains and how strong the fear hit me when I looked down on your many houses. Now I can only thank you for this incredible experience, the amazing people and your beautiful nature. I hope one day I will see you again!


      감사합니다!!



























Time to say goodbye...








.you will be missed.









You Might Also Like

1 Kommentar:

  1. I have to say that this is the most awesome blog I know. It is just amazing to see all this pictures from the other end of our planet. Just love it.

    AntwortenLöschen